So I decide to go out to cache on lunch today, and was able to find 2 pretty quickly. I then looked at the gps and I wasn't that far from another one, I'd just need to go down some back roads to get there. So I say to myself... "Self, let's go!!" I found the first turn, just an old country road, and start cruising @ 55mph. I came over a small hill and then the road turns into a farmers field road. Lucky for me, one side of the gate was open, because there was no way the jeep was stopping in time!! With the ABS pulsing like mad, I went through the open side of the gate going about 30 mph, through giant puddles, ruts, mud, rocks etc. (Everything you would expect on a road the farm tractors go over).. So, needless to say, my normaly spotless Jeep, is now covered in mud... As it turns out, the road on the gps, was not a road for long.....
No comments:
Post a Comment